If you design your kitchen to take advantage of the available space, it shouldn’t be a barrier to living a full life. You will easily be able to serve delicious food to your unique family and friends. Apartments in big cities generally operate on a tight budget, so they tend to be very cramped.
1. When you build a wardrobe, make space up and not sideways. It will allow you to have as much floor space as possible and ensure that you can move freely. Make your wardrobe as tall as you want. If you feel that the top of the cabinet is not easy to reach, you have to prepare a bench. Space the shelves of different sizes to reduce monotony. You can design shelves on the walls and under cabinets to increase the storage area in the kitchen.
2. Use open shelves to replace cabinets. It will give the impression of being spacious, accessible, and airy in the kitchen.
3. Use under the table utensils and utensils such as refrigerators, freezers, and dishwashers. It’s to add workspace and movement for you there. If possible, choose the latest equipment when purchasing that uses space efficiently.
4. A folding table can provide seating in the kitchen without making it cluttered. Use a stool without a back or at least an armless chair that doesn’t take up much space.
5. If you have an inconvenient space in your kitchen, for example, a corner, you should use a storage arrangement like Lazy Susan to access the entire area quickly.
6. Install the right lighting in your kitchen to make it look nice and bright. Keep in mind that less lighting will make the kitchen look cramped and dirty.
7. Hang large pots and pans over your cooking area using an S-hook. You can also hang it from a wire basket.
8. Make sure you only keep the tools and utensils you need to minimize the amount of clutter.
9. Paint the shelves with bright and cheerful colors to make the kitchen as attractive as possible.
If you design your kitchen using this small kitchen idea, you will get maximum storage space and work area for your needs. You will also be able to entertain very quickly and take pride in your compact yet attractive kitchen.